E-AHPBA has a growing membership base which has benefited greatly by the ‘Combined Membership for All’ initiative that was voted in at the General Assembly at the E-AHPBA 2017 Congress in Mainz. E-AHPBA now offers all memberships combined with membership of the IHPBA.
The regional harmonisation process focused on creating additional member value, with many additional benefits now available. For example, all regional associations are now offering reduced registration fees for all combined members at their regional congresses. This means that E-AHPBA combined members can attend any or all the regional meetings at reduced fees. Additionally, as a combined member you will have access to myHPB which is the extremely advanced educational platform which can support web-based learning.
In addition to the E-AHPBA Biennial Congress, the Association holds a variety of annual meetings, courses, consensus conferences and workshops aimed to support all members at all levels of career development. A key element of the E-AHPBA focus for 2019 onwards, is the E-AHPBA Gold Seal Educational Courses. It is the aim of the E-AHPBA to develop and deliver a 2-year programme of preparatory courses spread throughout the region to cover the UEMS curriculum focusing on liver, pancreas, biliary and general HPB surgery. E-AHPBA members have access to reduce registration fees to attend these courses and all online learning tools that accompany them.
Full E-AHPBA / IHPBA member benefits listed below:
- Membership of a professional and global network
- Interaction with other HPB specialists and leaders
- myHPB thriving online community
- myHPB educational content covering over 50 key areas
- Networking and career opportunities
- Annual subscription for online access to the official journal of the Society, HPB
- The opportunity to order a printed copy of HPB to be sent to you monthly at a discounted cost
- Discount on registration fees at the E-AHPBA Biennial Regional Congress
- Discount on registration fees at the IHPBA World Congress
- Regular E-AHPBA and IHPBA electronic newsletters
- Access to the online membership directory which includes E-AHPBA, AHPBA and A-PHPBA members
- Access to technical and training guidelines
- Access to the International fellowship directory
- Access to the outreach registry and the opportunity to take part in outreach missions
- Certificate of Membership
Please visit our website www.eahpba.org to view the current membership fees.
We hope you have enjoyed your E-AHPBA/IHPBA membership over the last year and have taken advantage of all your member benefits. Membership due renewals will launch in October 2019, the Membership team will be in touch via email with the details you require to renew.We look forward to your continuing membership and input into the Association, but if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com.