- Diagnostic and therapeutic steps for patients with biliary tract pathology
- Theoretical sessions and questions to the experts on controversial topics
- Algorithm-based decision-making in specific clincial scenarios
- Overview biliary pathology in preparation for the UEMS-HPB exam
- Aula, Voldersstraat 9, 9000 Gent, Belgium
- How to reach Ghent? | Visit Gent
- Accommodations | Visit Gent
- E-AHPBA Member: €200.00
- Non E-AHPBA Member: €250.00
- The course will be followed by the UEMS exam on 30th September 2023.
- Find out more about the exam here.
BLUE SEAL PRE-COURSE
- To register, please contact:Inge.email@example.com
- This course is intended for maximum 20 surgeons / trainees with a special interest in hepato-biliary surgery.
- 850 euroCourse material, coffee break, lunch break included.
- Ghent University Hospital (address: Corneel Heymanslaan 10, 9000 Gent, Belgium)
If you are interested in hosting an E-AHPBA Gold Seal Post Graduate course within your Country please apply here.
Members can apply to host a Gold Seal Educational Course, these would be organised and delivered by the E-AHPBA in partnership with a local organising committee.
Post Graduate courses are designed as preparatory courses towards the UEMS HPB Examination. The full Post Graduate Course programme is delivered over a two year cycle, four courses in total, covering all elements of the UEMS HPB curriculum.
Current hosting opportunities are available for the topic Bile Duct within the 2021/2023 cycle, alternatively applications in all topics can be considered for future cycles.
We look forward to receiving your application to host a Post Graduate course in due course.
|12 November 2021||Post Graduate||Liver||Zurich, Switzerland|
|12-13 May 2022||Post Graduate||Pancreas||London, United Kingdom|
|29 September 2022||Post Graduate||Pancreas||Brescia, Italy|
|28 September 2023||Post Graduate||Bile Duct||Ghent, Belgium|
Interested in hosting a Gold Seal Post Graduate Course? – Apply Now