E-AHPBA has a number of committees to carry out the work of the Association. We are seeking new committee members who are enthusiastic, committed and have the time, experience and qualities required to make a difference to the Association.
In 2017, our call for volunteers was very successful and out of 14 applicants, 12 were appointed to committees. We hope to be able to accommodate more new committee members this time around.
If you feel that you can contribute, please apply by completing the application form where you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Length of time you have been a member of IHPBA
- The committee you would like to serve on
- Details of your qualifications and qualities which you consider relevant in fulfilling this role, for example past council or committee work, publishing, social media skills, key links with industry, educational, leadership, research strategy, conference organisation, charitable/philanthropic activity, governance, audit roles, leadership roles in surgery.
- Details of any similar roles or relevant experience within other organisations
- Any other supporting information
- The name of an E-AHPBA member who will provide a letter of support
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 18th December 2018.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the E-AHPBA Management Office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will look forward to receiving your application.
E-AHPBA Management Office