Dear E-AHPBA Member,
E-AHPBA has a number of committees to carry out the work of the Association. We are seeking new committee members who are enthusiastic, committed and have the time, experience and qualities required to make a difference to the Association.
In 2021, our call for volunteers was very successful and we are thankful for the members engagement. This year we have a limited number of vacancies, but we hope to accommodate as many applicants as possible. We are striving for diversity among our committee members and encourage members from all demographic and geographic groups to volunteer and to secure representation and a voice in the future direction of E-AHPBA.
If you feel that you can contribute, and have the time available to fulfil these busy roles, please apply by completing the application form where you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal Profile
- Length of time you have been a member of E-AHPBA
- The committee you would like to serve on (please note you may be assigned elsewhere if there is no slot available or in the event of a change in Committee structure)
- Details of your qualifications and qualities which you consider relevant in fulfilling this role.
- Details of any similar roles or relevant experience within other organisations
- The name of an E-AHPBA member who will provide a letter of support
The deadline for applications is Friday 27th January 2023.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the E-AHPBA Management Office by email to email@example.com
We will look forward to receiving your application.
E-AHPBA Management Office